Daily Report: 9/22/14
Here is what I had today:
- egg whites, hash-brown, bell peppers, small piece of cheese
- Meta-D juice
- 1 can of tuna, 1/4 can of medium black olives, 1 1/4 tablespoons of mayo
- Veggie pizza patty from Trader Joes (130 cals)
- 3 cups of cereal and 1 cup of milk (bad choice, should have restricted myself to 1 cup of cereal)
- 2 slides of bread, 1/2 medium avocado, 2oz of gouda cheese, 1/3 teaspoon of mayo
- 6 small cookies (should not have eaten this. Mom bought them for me, i forced myself. should have said no)
- 40 minutes on my stationary bike
- 20-30 minutes of cardio (Turbo Jam)
I am beyond full. I have to learn how to restrict myself when I’m at home alone.
Drink 3 litters of water Workout for at least 30 minutes
- Take a break, from working, every hour and walk around for about 2 minutes.
- eat 1 fruit
- workout at least 30 minutes
- avoid bread/carbs
I still have a long way from reaching my ultimate goal. But I hope that by incorporating small goals, I will be able to accomplish it. I just have to remember that anything is possible.